I think I'm perfect.
Today I got my three year old back and forth from preschool. I cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floors. I've got dinner prepped by three pm, got my toddler to take a nap and have been very patient with her today. I've also remembered to feed the baby and pump some extra milk for her.
Now I'm blogging because I have all this extra time. Why did I think having a baby was so difficult the first time?
Oh, I just figured it out. My husband is working from home today. The difference is not how helpful he is so much as somehow everything ends up looking easy when he's around just so that he thinks I'm crazy when I claim that my life is challenging. Next time I claim to have a hard day he'll just roll his eyes and think I'm being dramatic. Damn.
All I can surmise is that tomorrow is going to be awful. Really, really awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment