I'd like to welcome Pepper to the outside of my belly. She joined us at 8:02am on 8-22-08 which must mean something fascinating to numerologists. She weighed in at 10 lbs, 2 oz. and 21 inches...hooray for mom!
I had a bad reaction to the Morphine so I'm forced to give up my plans to one day be a heroine pig but other than that, the second C-section was by far superior.
What can I say about Pepper? She's a beauty queen like her sister but more petite and with lighter hair. A quiet little jelly bean, she likes to sleep and not fuss too much, though she can let out a wail when needed. Interesting fact: she does a mean baby pteradactyl impersonation, which is weird because I don't know where she would have heard one...She's a flirt, too. Threatening to have jaundice for over a week and not fully committing; she's keeping her options open.
And Pyrate loves her and will definitely end her life prematurely if not for my unwavering vigilance. Pyrate was reading stories to the baby; an idyllic and sweet moment between new siblings. Then she closed the hefty storybook in her hands, lit up gloriously and said, "I could smush her with this book!" Gods help me, I'm a mother of two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment