I took Pyrate and Pepper to the Disneyland Chirstmas Fantasy Parade yesterday and spent some of the finest moments of my life thus far watching the joy on their faces (and feet and fingers, etc.)
We got a great spot where Pyrate could both watch from up close and dance at will. Which she did, with great 4 year old abandon. In fact, I didn't know she was capable of quite that grace or technique. The people next to us couldn't watch the parade because of the sheer entertainment value. I was glowing with reflected joy! On my other side, Pepper was thoroughly enjoying it as well. Seated in her stroller, waving, clapping, issuing a whole variety of oohs and aahs.
Afterward we rode Dumbo, ate pizza and watched the fireworks from behind a tree. We did a lot of cuddling and big kisses under the light show and then hunted for a spot where it was actually bubble-snowing. It was pretty much Disney holiday perfection with my two favorite people! I'll bank that moment for less invigorating days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment